Last Revised: August, 2022
Candy Tech Ltd. ("Candy Tech", " Company" or "we") respect the privacy and security of its users ("user", "you", "your" or "our"), and therefore we have implemented applicable measures and procedures to protect the users of our search products (the "Product") and services (the "Product Services") from the risks of theft, disruption, and unauthorized access to the users' data and activities .
We highly suggested you to review this Policy before downloading or using the Product and Product Services, and if you are a California resident, we recommend you to review Candy Tech's CCPA Privacy Notice.
Please note that this Policy does not cover your interaction with third-party content during your use of the Product or otherwise included as a link therein. Our privacy practices detailed in this Policy may be different from third parties’ privacy practices and we shall not responsible or control any third parties' privacy and security practices, and we shall not be liable or responsible to any of third parties' act or omissions.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may process certain types of information regarding the user when we operate and provide our Product and Product Services
The collected data that we may collect from you may include both Non-Personal and Personal. Personal Data is information that can identify or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, and Non-Personal Data is information which is unidentifiable or aggregated and it is not used to identify individuals.
All the Personal Data that may be collected by Candy Tech will be collected under the following principle of the GDPR:
- Candy Tech will process online identifiers for operation and functionality purposes of the Product and Product Services and according to its legitimate interest; and
- Candy Tech may process the user contact details if he chose to contact the Company, as well as any information he provided to the Company to carry out the agreement between the parties;
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT WILL BE COLLECTED BY THE COMPANY AND THE PURPOSES OF THE COLLECTIONS:
Contact information - When you choose voluntarily to contact us through any communication means (for example, by sending an email); we will require you to provide your contact details such as name, organization name, or email address. We will process this information to respond and provide you with the assistance you asked for or any other service requested by you, all subject to our legitimate interest. The Company may store the correspondence between us if we find it required, for any future claim, or to provide our User with any assistance they need or improve Candy Tech's Product and the Product Services.
Technical Information - When you are using our Product and the Product Services, we may collect some technical information such as: date and time stamp; device's type and operating system; estimate location; traffic source which lead the you to the Product; language and apps installed on your device. We will use this technical data for operation purposes, and also in order to improve and upgrade the Product, and to administer internal statistics.
IP address- We may collect your browser Internet Protocol (“IP”). This data might be collected by us or by our service providers. This data will help the Company to maintain, protect and manage the Product and the Product Services; improve the Product Service, including improve the user's experience while his using of the Product Services; for internal analytic and statistic purposes regarding traffic flow and the users’ interaction with the Company's Product; to audit the affiliates of the Company, calculate payments and monitoring fraud, include monitoring and resolving security and technical issues of the products. Furthermore, we may use the IP address in order to determine the approximate location of the user and to provide him with applicable advertisements. The company will store the IP address in an unidentifiable manner, and will maintain the information anonymous (the company will use industry common practices in this regard).
Search-related information - We may collect from you your search-related information while you install the Product. The search-related information includes data related to the URLs of websites that you visited. We will collect this type of information as an aggregated Non- Personal Data. However in some cases, this type of information may contain data that can be deemed Personal Data. We will delete this type of information a short time after collection and use it to provide certain features of the Product.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may share Personal Data we collect solely for the following purposes
- We may share your Personal Data with third parties, subject to receiving your consent in advance. When we do so, such data shall be subject to their privacy policies.
- We will share your Personal Data, if it is necessary to comply with the provisions of the law or regulations included our agreements and policies;
- We may share Personal Data with our service providers only to the extent required for providing the Product and the Product Services.
- We may share your Personal Data, if we executed a corporate transaction, such as selling a substantial part of our business, merger or consolidation. In such events, the acquiring company or our affiliated companies will assume the rights and obligations under in this Policy.
- We may share your Personal Data with our affiliated companies (controlled companies), subsidiaries or parent companies for the necessary purposes and when applicable.
- We may share your online identifiers with our business partners, to calculate payments or assist in fraud prevention or investigation regarding the Product and Product services.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Whenever you use our Product and the Product Services, we may or our business partners may use “cookies'' or other online tracking technologies in order to collect information about your activity with respect to the Product or the Product Services. Cookies can be used for various purposes, including, enriching the performance of the Product, providing the Product Services and functionalities for users. Cookies enable us to improve your using experience of the Product and Product Services. To learn more about cookies please review: www.allaboutcookies.org.
With respect to the Product and the Product Services, the company uses the following third-party cookies:
How can the user opt-out from cookies?
Users may opt-out from data collection made through cookies. Most browsers will provide the users some ways to control cookie behavior, block or erase cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you choose to disable cookies, please be aware that some of the features of the Product and the Product Services may not function correctly. Furthermore, disabling cookies shall not prevent advertisements displaying but the advertisements will not be personalized.
To find out more on how to manage, control or delete cookies, you may visit your browser settings and the following sites:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences ;
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ ;
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet- explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-il/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac;
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy.
We care about our users' security and privacy, and therefore we use reasonable security measures to protect the Personal Data from accidental loss, disclosure, misuse, and destruction. We have implemented serious physical, technical and administrative security measures that comply with privacy laws, data protection Law and industry standards.
Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Data is completely secured, and we cannot be responsible for such acts of those who achieve unauthorized access or abusing your Personal Data
If you feel that an unauthorized person violated your privacy regarding the Product and Product Services, you may contact the Company at: firstname.lastname@example.org
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to supply the Product and Product Services; or to comply with our legal commitments, resolve disputes and enforce the Company's agreements if applicable, in accordance and compliance with applicable laws.
Please note that the transfer of information to us is at your own risk, and you shall not interpret this Policy as a commitment of the company to save your information. Furthermore, the Company may, at its discretion, delete or avoid keeping any or all of your information.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Applicable Data protection and privacy laws may provide the users to exercise certain rights regarding their Personal Data that has been collected.
Thus, we provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices, rights and controls in connection with your information. Depending on your relationship with the Company, data protection and privacy laws provide you with some of the following principal rights regarding your Personal Data, including (and depending on your jurisdiction):
- The right to access your Personal Data;
- The right to limit the processing of your Personal Data;
- The right to amend and update your Personal Data;
- The right to request deletion of his your Personal Data;
- The right to withdraw your consent;
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- The right to have your Personal Data "port" to a third-party;
- The right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
- The right to withdraw consent, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice; Right to Non-Discrimination, etc.
Please note that in order to respond to your requests, we may ask for additional details in order to verify your identity. In addition, if you do not provide us with the requested details, we may reject your request. The process of your request may take us up to one (1) month, unless otherwise permitted by applicable law.
REVISIONS TO OUR POLICY
Please note, we may modify, update or amend this Policy from time to time. The most recent and updated version of this Policy will be displayed at the top of the page so you can tell when it was last revised. We strongly encourage you to periodically read this Policy and keep yourself informed of our practices. If required under applicable law, we will send an applicable notice about the update of this Policy.
The Product and the Product Services are not directed to children, as defined under applicable laws and especially under the age of 16. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect or save Personal Data from children as defined under applicable law. If we become aware that we collected Personal Data from a user as a child under applicable law, we will make all necessary efforts to delete such information from our records immediately.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNAL
Please note that our Product and Product Services do not respond to "Do Not Track". For more information, please review the following link: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
For further information regarding this Policy or any privacy issues, please contact us at:
+1 (833) 993-2068
11th Hamenofim St. Herzliya 4672562, Israel